Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cupcake nails and summer dreams.

 Current loves...
Watching Pretty in Pink for the 100th time  Chicken from the oven  Alkaline Trio concert anticipation  watching Sex and the City every weekday (I only just got into it and now I can't stop watching)  Cupcake manicures 

Banana green tea, banana conditioner, BANANA EVERYTHING  browsing lolita shoes  wearing lolita shoes and feeling fierce  making a list of things I want to do this summer
I never know how to spell 'picnic' right...
Hanging out on my balcony at night, listening to my neighbor's awesome music (and them singing along to it) ♥ New Burn Notice episodes! (final season though :c)  heart shaped pasta I got from my friend Alette

 ♥ Being an inspirational POPster! 

I can't believe I only have one more week of 'real' classes left! Vacation still feels so far away right now. But I've been keeping a list of things I want to do this summer, just like I did last year, and that definitely helps to remind me of all those free days ahead and to push myself for just a few more weeks right now. Back to work now! Have a wonderful weekend n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment