Thursday, June 13, 2013

I just died and cried and now I feel amazing.

I just had a heart attack, then cried, then danced around in my room like a crazy person. All because I will finally be seeing these guys in August:

For those not familair with these faces, it's the band Alkaline Trio! They've been one of my all time favorite bands ever ever ever for a long time. I've been dreaming of seeing them live for years (I even considered flying to the west coast when I was in america three years ago just to see them) and now my dream is finally coming true.

I'm probably going to cry through the entire show and then die happily afterwards. Life is good again. I still can't believe it. I was going to share my favorite songs of theirs with you now, but then I realized all their songs are my favorite. But ok, here's one that means a lot to me:

 

Have a great Thursday and go do something that makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment