Wednesday, September 30, 2015

If I Were To Get ATattoo

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo. When I was younger I always wanted to get a tattoo. I always came up with tons of ideas and draw them on myself or print them and see how they'd look on my body. I never took the plunge though and honestly, I'm glad I didn't because I'm sure I would've regretted it. I'd probably be walking around with a bunch of anime/Sanrio characters on my body if I did get a tattoo at the time so yeah.....

I still like to look at tattoos though. Daydream about what it would look like, where I'd get them etc. I have very pale skin so lots of people always tell me how amazing tattoos would look on me. I do think it would suit me, but I'm just so damn picky. Subject wise there are some things I'd consider getting done would I ever be forced to get a tattoo (that would be an interesting situation). It would be a lot of similar subject matters I use in my own work. I also love neo traditional tattoos. Especially colourful ones! Here's some ideas I would consider...

As a huge tea lover, I definitely don't mind the idea of a tea themed tattoo! Also because teapots and teacups just make for very pretty designs. I adore all of the ones below..


1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4

I'm also a huge animal lover (I used to want to become a veterinarian at some point as a kid). Elephants especially hold a special place in my heart. Tattoos of little critters are gorgeous too though. I'm not scared of bugs at all, I'm fascinated by them. I would never hit a moth, a bee or any creature like that. They're so pretty and innocent if you just leave them be!
1 2 3 4 5

Another tattoo subject I think is timeless are flowers. Especially a classic rose is gorgeous in my opinion. It's very feminine and look lovely with a pop of colour.
1 2 3 4 5 6

These are some other random designs I love! I like nautical designs because I grew up on an island so I was surrounded by sea and beaches all the time. And how cute is that little golden snitch!? I also love those lantern designs for no other reason than that they're just really pretty.

There's so many more gorgeous tattoos out there.. it's hard not to get overwhelmed. But then again there's also a lot of terrible designs out there :P it's all about doing your research and not just going for the cheapest or closest artist. You get what you pay for!

Do you have tattoos or do you want to get them? What would you get done if you had to get tattoed?
I tried my best to give every image the proper source link, but if the link to your work is missing or you don't want your work posted on my blog please shoot me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment