Sunday, December 19, 2010

zzZzZZz

***


First I had this dream that I was living in this house (the same wooden house that always pops up in my dreams with the narrow spiral staircase, don't ask) with my entire family. Then out of nowhere John Krasinski suddenly came around and he said he got lost so he wanted to stay with us for a couple of days. Hell yeah. He kind of fancied my sister (I don't blame him!) but we got really good friends and that was actually even more awesome.

Then I had another dream which I've had a couple of times before. It takes place in this houde castle/mansion and it's all dark and I've got to make my escape with a couple of other people, like a quest thingy. We keep wanting to go up the staircase but there's this huge black guy who doesn't let us through and just keeps talking about his past life in Brooklyn (Say what!?). Then we decide to take the stairs all the way down and it gets really dark and scary. The rest I either don't remember or I simply woke up.

Why do spiral staircases keep popping up in my dreams?
To see spiral or winding stairs, signify growth and/or rebirth. A spiral staircase symbolizes a vicious circle. It is often accompanied by feelings of anxiety and fear and indicates that we are spending our energy on something that does not deserve our effort.
To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs, indicate that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual, emotional or material journey. The dream is also analogous to material and thoughts that are coming to the surface. To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs, represents your repressed thoughts. You are regressing back into your unconscious. It also refers to the setbacks that you are experiencing in your life.
Somehow I do like talking about my dreams but I hate it when other people do, and I can imagine you hating me for telling you this. Colour me not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment