Monday, February 14, 2011

***
Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not going to moan about it being a holiday invented by greeting card companies. If you don't want to buy anything Valentine related, then don't. Just don't deny you secretly hope to get a card, present or whatever too today. c: I got one card from Biscuit and that's it. But I'm ok with that. I guess. The only time I had a Valentine was when I was about 8 years old and I got this card from a boy who wrote 'Sarah is sweet' all over it. Dawwwwwww. I hope everyone has received my card by now too btw!

For the occasion I baked some Whole Wheat Chocolate Brown Sugar Sugar Cookies. They're so jummy, tiny and crispy and I love their brown color together with my pink sugar! I also gave a couple of them to my mom, sister and brother, just to spread the looooove. Yay for our new mini oven <3

1 comment:

  1. My card arrived today! Perfect timing! Thank you so much- it made my day :)

    ReplyDelete