Friday, January 27, 2012

Bebop and Birthdays!

***
THIS EXCITES ME.
First Look of the Day: Thirteen years later, Cowboy Bebop director Shinichirō Watanabe is reuniting with Cowboy Bebop composer Yoko Kanno for a brand new anime about “a naive boy and a scruffy boy [who] share a passion for jazz in a provincial town in the late 1960s.”
Based on Yūki Kodama’s same-named manga series, Sakamichi no Apollon is set to air this April on Fuji TV’s anime programming block,Noitamina.  

(animenews

I am currently back home again to celebrate my birthday and eat cake. The table looks awesome already with a brand new pink tablecloth with white polka dots and lots of candy. Updates will be back soon, but for now it's party time!
I want a birthday corgi...
(source)
Or no wait, I'll just start with a corgi candle!
(source)
I bet every party gets better with corgis.
xoxo

2 comments: