Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

***
...to me!

I am officially not a teenager anymore. Ha yeah right, you are obviously an adult when you spend your day crocheting a cupcake scarf, eating chocolate and  listening to Disney soundtracks on repeat.

I am not really celebrating today yet, but on Thursday I'll go back home and bake red and purple cake with twenty candles on top! I got some really sweet cards today already though, including the most amazing cupcake pop-up card from my mum <3 she knows me too well.
The above picture is also the final picture of my 365 project! Clickity click on the button over there on the right to check out all the pictures! I don't think I'll be doing it again this year, but I'll still continue to make as many pictures as possible because it's so much fun going through them later on.

But as I said: I'm working on a cupcake scarf! I finally taught myself how to crochet and once I got the basics down I decided I wanted this to be my first project. I only have two more cupcakes to go, it's gonna be sweet (no pun intended).
I wish I could give pie to all the lovely people who read my blog, but you'll have to do with a cute digital pixel cake.
Xoxo from an old person.

4 comments: