Sunday, February 12, 2012

Artist Feature: Anne Chambers (and Christmas cats)

***
This Sunday I'd like to introduce you to...
I was just going through her super cute flash cartoons that simply made my grey Sunday morning nice and warm again <3 But that's only a small part of her website, which is filled with adorable, colorful work (which also includes the sweetest (turd) plushies!).
Source: Gallery Nucleus
It's a turd pirate mermaid!!
It's hard to just pick out a few works, but let me Google it for you and enjoy!

While browsing youtube on Anna Chambers, I came across this awesome video that was tagged with her name (even though it's not made by her so I don't really understand why). Still, I had to share despite the fact Christmas has been long gone! I NEED THIS BOOK.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment