Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your girlfriend's not a dessert person.

***
I proudly present to you:
I'm so excited about it!! It's the first time I used a more 'fancy' technique or even followed an actual pattern. I used the Urban Jungle pattern, which was super easy and turns out looking (in my opinion) super pretty!

Temperatures have dramatically dropped here since a couple of days ago, and then nothing beats crocheting awesome hats, scarves and mittens to wear. Has anyone seen one of the latest episodes of New Girl where they have a crochet evening c:? And Jess' speech was one of the greatest things too.

Okay hey. I’ve got something to say to you man. I break for birds. I rock a lot of polkadots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children and I find it fundamentally strange that you’re not a dessert person. That’s just weird and it freaks me out. And I’m sorry I don’t talk like Murphy Brown and I hate your pant suit and I wish it had ribbons on it or something on it to make it just slightly cuter and that doesn’t mean I’m not smart and tough and strong.
Jess, New Girl

Sorry about the New Girl spam! Now I'm off to make something new with this awesome sparkly purple yarn I got today <3

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment