Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake.

***
Right now I have only one big question: 'Why didn't I watch Marie Antoinette before!?'. Long lacy dresses, gorgeous shoes, stunning interiors and candy colored deliciousness! I was in awe the entire film. I had seen tons of pictures floating around on the internet of it, but never got around to watching it up until now...
I now want to continue decorating my room with florals and pink, own lots of frilly gorgeous skirts and dresses, try on lots of pretty shoes and have a French pattiserie right around the corner.
Marie Antoinette



Other things to love...
Spring's sunshine! - banana postcards - POP pilates - spring washi tape - crocuses - learning how to use a jigsaw and how to animate in one day! - paella - the pretty Hello Kitty necklace I got from my sister - positive feedback on my work - 'poezieplaatjes
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. At last! Yes, you're right, this is a great movie, i love sofia coppola and this is one of my favourite movies of all time! :]

    Xoxo
    A.

    ReplyDelete