Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Loves.



***
Some things to love this Friday..
Washi Tape heaven! I nearly died when I saw these pictures of a special mt Store event in Osaka on the Omiyage Blog.

The new Blogilates Fitness Fashion collection! Ever since I started doing pilates I'm in desperate need of some pretty work out clothes. I love this Mint off the shoulder top, but this top and these booty shorts are to die for too!


This awesome nail sticker tutorial from The Beauty Department! I tried it out yesterday and it looks so cute! It also kind of reminds me of washi tape for some reason...

I am beyond excited about the Twenty10 Hello Kitty spring collection (coming out somewhere next week!)

The book Yumi by Annelore Parot. My mum got a postcard in the mail of it and I looked it up straight away to see what it was from! I want to get my hands on it (and all her other books!) as soon as possible <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment