Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pandan & Kitsune


***
Remember the moodboard I posted a few weeks ago? Well that didn't work out. I never felt like working on it and got frustrated with the characters. But then I had my evaluation for the class and it was a true eye-opener! My teacher told me how he liked an other design in my sketchbook I had already almost forgotten about and I was instantly inspired to start all over! I seriously felt like running home just so I could get started.

My neck hurts like crazy but it's all worth it. I'm so excited about my brand new idea for this assignment!
Characters designs. Meet Pandan & Kitsune!

Moodboard with inspirational pictures and pretty colors.

Can you tell I'm currenlty obsessed with digital washi tape and cute random patterns? Now it's time to sketch out all the pages!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment