Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BOOM. SUMMER.

***
I can't believe how summery it is all of a sudden! From one day to the other I can suddenly walk around without a scarf and warm socks! I got an instant cleaning fever (best thing ever) and a craving for summer fruits and fresh salads n.n and all these other things!
Indie City playlist on 8track
Great way to start off a summer day <3

This skirt!
This is one of those skirts you can only wear on a super hot summer day, which it is today! I got it at a vintage shop in hipster Williamsburg in New York! I remember how it was super hot that day too and that Kimya Dawson's Tire Swing was playing and for a moment I felt so incredibly happy and lucky to be there. I miss New York summers.

Baked Oatmeal
Ok so this might not be a very 'summery' thing, but it's so delicious! I love it with pears (like in the picture) I believe I now have a baked oatmeal addiction. But I guess I could pick worse things to be addicted to, so it's all good!

My new ring! It's pink, it's glittery and it's BIG. It's perfect.

Working on my fairy tale's illustrations
They're really starting to come together now. I'm so excited!

You can also check out my first short animation called Cucumber Cannibalism on Vimeo! I'm no animator, but I'm still pretty proud of it :)

Hope you're all having pretty weather too and a great Tuesday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt so much! Summer is awesome, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Grace Yes it is! Though I have to admit, this is probably the first time I fully appreciate it ^^'

    ReplyDelete