Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flowers and Candles.

***
Hello there! I am back for a little art update. I can't believe it's my last 'normal' school week already! After that we have final presentations.. I am terrified. But anyway, back to the art. Remember the pink and sparkly internal organs? Well, here's some things I made after that, continuing with the same theme. I intentionally decided to step away from the pink and sparkles on this as a challenge for myself.
Human heart I made out of flowers.
And some videos. I never make videos! Why don't I? It was so much fun.
I have much more things to show when school will finally be over. Ugh, don't get me wrong, I love working on everything, but I'll be so relieved when it's all done and I can start doing things only for ME without anyone having to judge and grade it. 

When the holidays start I want to start doing daily drawings of something and paint and practise with the sewing machine. Yay!! I hope everyone is doing great!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hearts! They're just awesome. I couldn't see the videos because they were private :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Grace Thank you so much! And thanks for letting me know about the videos, I totally forgot to change the settings X_X they should be viewable for everyone now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral hearts and the videos are beautiful :]

    cheers,
    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete