Monday, October 22, 2012

Bat hair and sparkly dandelions

Happy Monday! Hopefully you guys are really having a happy Monday. I'm still in this downward spiral and it HAS TO STOP. So I figured I'd make a small post on things making me smile right now.
Japanese Streets pictures - wishing I could go to the Harajuku Halloween Pop n Cute party - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu bat hair! - Rilakkuma dessert anyone? - an inspiring and oh so true quote - pretty dress from Modcloth!
I'm also really loving bubzbeauty's videos on Youtube right now. I often feel like videos like this on Youtube are much better than any psychiatrist. Mainly because you can find people who are 'just like you'. You can relate to them because  they're usually around the same age as you and believe it or not, lots of people are experiencing the exact same feelings/situations/emotions as you. One of the best things when you're feeling down or insecure or whatever, is knowing you're not alone.

So I got some Green Tea Ice Cream today and I can't wait to try it! I'll probably blog about my icy experiences later this week. And now I should just stop blogging and start working on some personal drawings/paintings because I know I want to, I just got to get to it!
I could look at this picture for hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment