Friday, November 23, 2012

TGIF Art Post


I wanted to use a TGIF pun here, but I can't find a way to turn it into a good sentence. I wanted to do that because I wanted to share the gifs I've been working on for school! I've been very insecure about my work lately, and these are no exception. I'm just so intimidated by all the awesome gifs everybody else is making! I'm still such a photoshop noob. Or maybe just an art noob. Meh. I kinda like them all together though, and they match my blog!!

I call this one Bearista (maaaaaaan I'm on a roll with puns today) It's basically my ideal world with croissant trees and a kawaii bear serving me donuts (that grow on bushes!) and tea.

I have no name for this one (any ideas?) This was the last one I had to make when I had no ideas left and so I drew ice cream angels, multi-eyed mushrooms and drippy bunny ghosts. I think it's my favorite. ♥

And last but not least... wait for it... Mr. foXmas! He was a character of my fairy tale last year and this is his big come back. He's about to do something mischievous.. watch out Santa.

They're probably gonna need some last small adjusments, but other than that I think I did a pretty decent job. Now back to more procrastinating, drinking hot chocolate and looking at kitschy christmas decor.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they look awesome!! I love the look of the snowflakes falling in the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They're so cute! I have no idea how gifs are made but I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete