Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Sure Thing

Out of nowhere some kind of weird sickness has hit me which has kept me from going to school these past two days. I hate it, because I don't like missing out on classes. Especially with all these new assignments happening. I am unable to just do absolutely nothing without feeling like a worthless student, and I don't like that either. But you know, I had to give in and just sleep and once I was done doing that I decided to watch this movie:

I'm trying to see every single movie John Cusack has been in. I like the ones from the 80s best though (Better of Dead, Say Anything, Sixteen Candles). I had yet to watch 'The Sure Thing' because honestly, the poster and title kind of put me off.
See what I mean?
But I knew I'd have to watch it eventually since it includes a roadtrip AND a really cute 19 year old John Cusack. So I did watch it. And it was awesome. I still can't get over the greatness of this scene.

I feel like now was the perfect time to watch it, too, because I'm starting to get stuck in this rut of 'appropiateness' again and it's killing me. I want to be more spontaneous! I want to go on crazy roadtrips! I've been browsing plane tickets for months now, but still havent had the guts to just book a damn ticket and go somewhere. Okay anyway, one more scene I want to share and then just go watch it yourself!

Talking about babynames.. I became an auntie again! Welcome Julia :) I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment