Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader is shutting down tomorrow!

(source)
Hello my lovely readers :)
Just a quick little post to remind everyone Google Reader is shutting down tomorrow (1st of July), which means that you will have to switch to a new place to keep reading all the blogs you're currently following. This doesn't have to be very complicated! I recommend bloglovin', where you can transfer all the blogs you're currently following through google reader by the click of a button..You can read more pros on it over here on Gala Darling.

If you haven't quite figured it out yet (though I recommend you take a few minutes to do so), you can also just keep following me by filling out your email address in the sidebar on the left and you'll be able to follow me through email. n.n

Also, I hope my recent switch to Disqus for all comments hasn't been too much of a problem. It makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of all comments and to let people know when I've replied to their message. If it is a problem, just let me know and I'll see if I can find an alternative.


Enjoy your Sunday & lots of love and jelly beans,


No comments:

Post a Comment