Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Current Loves: ROAR, candy colored hair and pink!

♥ First of all, Katy Perry's video for Roar. I love the video and the song so much it actually made me cry. Whenever I see Katy I think of how in the 'Part of Me' movie she was crying. And to then see her come back even harder and still be her own beautiful, strong and funny self makes me smile so much :)

♥ Í felt a bit overwhelmed by all the New York Fashion Week posts popping up everywhere, and especially when I saw this video I lost faith in humanity for a bit. BUT I did love this one:13 fantastic candy colored hairstyles spotted at Fashion Week

I wish I had an art journal as amazing as this one. I used to work like this constantly and I miss it SO MUCH. This lady's journal definitely inspired me to start one again! Or at least get more creative in my sketchbooks again. Just cut out and draw and stick stuff on and pour glitter over it without worrying too much whether it's going to be any good or not.

♥ Kawaii Monthly

I came across this over at Sweeter than Solitude! Receiving a kawaii package every month? Yesplz! This is such a great idea I wish I had come up with it myself.

♥ Alkaline Trio Behind the Scenes pictures
Ummmm is that Matt Skiba wearing pink sneakers? Yes, yes it is. *sigh*

♥ Think Pink
I should start living by this video. Or maybe I already do.


I hope you're all having a good week so far n.n I'm super busy with homework for school, but this week I will finally be sending out my exchange application for Maryland Institute College of Art!! So excited! Then it's just a matter of waiting until about the end of October to see if they'll accept me, which I really really reaaaallly hope they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment