Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hello Kitty + Halloween = ♥♥♥

Omg. I just died. Hello Kitty x Halloween anything is honestly my idea of perfection. I just came across these cuties *__* Aren't they the greatest? Yes, yes they are. And only $10.99 each! I want them all. But I am poor and broke and have some mayor school expenses coming up. Whyyyyy?
Hello Kitty Zombie
Hello Kitty Mummy
Hello Kitty Frankenstein
Hello Kitty Mystery Minis
I can't pick a favorite, they're all so precious.. Can you?

I'm finally starting to feel more like my old self again and have some cute Halloween themed art-related ideas floating around in my head that I can't wait to start working on. Right now I have pink dye on my head though.. so I can't get everything I need yet. Unless I wouldn't mind walking in public with a shower cap on my head. Patience, patience..

No comments:

Post a Comment