Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Current Loves: Hello Kitty Halloween Donuts *__*

A short list of things that brighten up my regular Tuesday!


♥ Pink Wingtip Buckle Strap Ankle High Anarchic Boots - I'm IN LOVE with these shoes, but I can't find them anywhere in my size :c I'll keep my eyes open though...
♥ Baby Bats! How cute are these baby bats wrapped in little blankets? I can't even...
♥ Cute Trick or Treat ring - I don't know where this came from, but I want it.
♥ Hello Kitty Halloween Donuts - Three of my favorite things in one. My mind is blown.
♥ Pineapple Express - I'm on a roll with watching Seth Rogen movies. I've been meaning to watch this movie for FOREVER and now I finally did. It was awesome.
♥ Creepy cute halloween manicure - Get on my nails now plz.
♥ I Vant to Nibble your Neck button - Once again, don't know where it's from, but I need it in my life!

Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment