Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cute cookies and crazy dots.

I can't believe it's the 2nd of November already. A LOT is going on/different/changing. I'm sure the next two months are going to fly by. Now that Halloween is over I'm already set on Christmas (I've been pinning like crazy on my pink christmas Pinterest board!)

Whenever I'm super stressed out I just take a walk to an Asian supermarket and pick up some cute sweets! They had a whole lot of new ones this time that I simply couldn't resist c: but I only got 4, because I knew beforehand I'd eat everything on the same day..
Nomnom biscuits!! And another one of those cute minnie/minnie tins. The candy in it isn't that great, but the tins are simply adorable.
The filling for these were Melon and Chocolate. I thought the melon one was going to be really weird, but it was surprisingly good and really did taste like melon! The chocolate ones tasted just like Nutella n__n
Other side of the tin c:
Hello Kitty YanYan! This one tasted like Nutella as well. Yumm
With one of the biscuits came this super cute Pooh sticker
I also got a new diary! The picture makes it look super blue, but trust me, it's a really pretty purple!! I absolutely love these notebooks and I think they're now officially my staple diary.
Some randomness in my sketchbook...
I also went to a museum today where I took this crazy picture! It's an installation byYayoi Kusama. I always love her work...

Hope you're having a great weekend! Do you have any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment