Monday, February 3, 2014

Under the sea... ♥

 ep into the ocean at Ripley's Aquarium (didn't I just come up with the perfect transition, mmmhmmm). Apparently it's one of the biggest in North America, and they definitely did not disappoint! I simply couldnt stop taking pictures :)
This is an octopus. It just kept chilling against the glass like that.
The tropical fish tank was so pretty! Rainbow colors everywhere!
This fish was so weird.. YES that weed like thing is a fish. I still think it's a Pokemon though.
They also had this crazy wall/tank filled with jellyfish that changed color. It was mesmerizing (and hard to take pictures of haha)
They also had various tanks where you could pet horseshoe crabs and sharks!
Does Sarah dare to pet a shark as well???
Yes she does!!
 I think my favorite part was the big tunnel you could walk through. I felt like the little mermaid n.n
These guys were just chillin on top of the tank the whole time.. Everyone thought they were dead. Or fake.
 Fishies getting fed! Look how big they are
All we missed was a big sea turtle! So we went back through the tunnel to look for one and finally I spotted one right at the beginning, stuck under a piece of coral. Poor guy.. Sea turtle butt!!
I think that afterwards we went to get dinner (including some amazing peanut butter dessert. omg.) And then went to see the 2nd Hobbit movie, after which we got locked inside the theater and had to escape through the roof exit. Adventures!
Definitely one of the best weekends of my life, with the best boyfriend in the world. Okay I'll stop now before I get all sappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment