Monday, March 17, 2014

My favorite things: MTV, grapefruits and candy.


Hello everyone! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm not big on green and today is just a regular Monday so I don't think we'll be doing anything. I'm so excited about spring being so close. The other day we had a lovely warm spring day, only to be surprised by a massive snow storm the day after. Really now Canada?! It gives me hope though, those few above zero days when I can walk around the neighbourhood without a scarf or freezing toes :)

Up there are some things I'm really into right now/look forward to. First off: MTV's The Challenge. For those who don't know, it's a game show with people from The Real World shows. The boyfriend and I have been going through the seasons like crazy and right now we're at Battle of the Exes (and massively hoping that CT and Diem will get back together).

Yesterday we were running some errands and had to go to a mall that had a Target! Hooray! I picked up some beauty products and one of my favorites is my new St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter lotion. I'm crazy about both lotion and oatmeal so it's a match made in heaven for me. It smells delicious, is not sticky at all and makes my skin nice and soft. While waiting at the mall my boyfriend got me this pink Vitamin Water. I thought it looked so pretty and it just made me smile. It also tasted good, which is another plus. I'm also obsessed with grapefruits and Starbursts! Omnomnom red and pink ones.

And last but not least I'm super excited about Amnesia Rock Fest :D it has one of the greatest line-ups ever including Alkaline Trio!! I really hope we get to go there. No never mind, we MUST go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment