Friday, July 31, 2015

Haircut and Hair inspo!

I got a haircut after almost 2 years! Well, I did get one last year but it was terrible. I went to a cheap place down the road (never a good idea) and they hardly cut anything, no styling, no wash, nothing. I left feeling like all they did was touch my hair here and there. I guess I put it off for so long because I was still bummed I didn't have my trusty hair dresser from back home who always did an amazing job. It's kinda daunting for me to find a new hair dresser, in a new place. I asked around but no one seemed to have the perfect recommendation for me.

Then the other day I got an email from groupon about salons, including one just around the corner from me! (no not the one I went to before :P) They had a huge discount for the whole package (wash, cut, deep conditioning and styling) and on top of that another 20% off for the site wide sale that was going on. I checked their instagram and facebook and really liked their 'hair work' so I jumped right on it! My hair had been a mess for over 3 weeks now (due to my hair dye getting lost in the mail, lots of swimming and sun exposure) so I was super pumped to finally get my 'hair did'.
I love it! I seriously don't want to wash my hair because it feels soooo nice. I wish I had someone who'd come by once a week to style my hair like this.. I don't think I'll ever stray away from magenta coloured hair. If anything I'd throw in some purple or red as in the examples below, but magenta just makes me feel like me. I've been struggling with taming my hair for years and I feel like now I'm finally starting to get the hang of it!
Here's to getting a haircut more often and keeping my hair healthy and shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment