Friday, July 24, 2015

Recent Work: Pears & Roses

Like every other artist I'm still looking for my 'signature' style. I just can't seem to stick to one way of working. Sometimes I feel like something colorful and cute, the other day black and white and dark. One day I want to make something simple, the other day some elaborate collage. I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but for now I just create whatever I feel like. I think the only way to find your signature is by just creating as much as possible. Anything your creative mind comes up with. Don't worry about it too much :) Here's two things my mind came up with this week..
I made sketches for this cute 'pear' a year ago but was never happy with the outcome so I decided to work on it again this week! I really like it now!

This floral drawing I randomly came across in my old files and I was surprised I never used it for anything. So I made a pattern out of it!

As usual both of these designs can be found over in my Redbubble shop. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! It's super sunny, hot and beautiful over here so I hope mind will be a good one ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment