Monday, January 18, 2016

Cozy Valentine's Goodies

I know I know... it might be a bit early to be talking about Valentine's Day already BUT it's less than a month away! So if you want to order something unique online and have it arrive on time you might want to start browsing :) I've been working on a few designs, and more are in the works! Just keep an eye on my Redbubble shop and you should see more designs popping up soon. These are some designs that are already available:
I don't know about you, but Valentines is on a Sunday this year so I wouldn't mind staying in bed all day with a movie on, some cuddles and this cozy pillow.
Tired of the same old cheesy valentines cards? Then these nerdy ones might be the thing for you! I'm trying to come up with as many romantic nerdy puns as possible. Do you know any good ones I could use?

Put on your Valentine's day make up with this cute little lipstick pouch!

This week is GEEK WEEK at Redbubble! 
Get 15% off everything by using the code GEEKOUT


That's all I have for now! Sorry about the short/lack of posts lately. Things I've been meaning to write about either take up more time than expected or just didn't happen or... just get lost in day to day life. Hope you're all having a great start of the week and I'll be back with more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment