Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Katy is in.

***
This morning I was on my train to school, when all of a sudden an advertisement caught my eye with the lovely blue haired Katy Perry for Adidas and it got me all excited!
Pictures from Adidas
So many of my favorite things in one! Somehow these pictures are really motivational for me. This weekend I couldn't really exercise and eating clean was almost impossible, but now I'm back in full gear

Now it's time for some foodie pics (because it's really all I've been photographing the past few days/weeks)
I finally have a good oven to make a healthy and delicious mushroom quiche!
Those weren't both for me btw, honest! 
Quinoa salad with avocado, spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and a drizzle of honey
Nice little snack with fresh strawberries, light coconut milk and some granola
Quick and easy sushi + seaweed salad <3
I do have to satisfy my VERY sweet tooth every once in a while! Banana mouse with sprinkles for Easter! Omnomnom.
This is the Adidas video btw.
'Whatever the reason, wherever you are, go farther and enjoy every stride.'
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I thought the same, she looks adorable with that hairstyle, better than any other :3

    Cheers,
    xoxo
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOOOOOOOOOD. It looks delicious. All of it. It has made me so very hungry. I'm going to starve to death.

    Katy Perry's hair is amazing and adorable. I love it. I with I could ever get my hair to look half that good.

    ReplyDelete