Saturday, June 23, 2012

Omnomnoms and resolutions!

Summer holidays are off to a good start! It's nice and sunny most of the time and I've been having a lot of fun with my mum in my just as fun city! I've also managed to cross off two things from my resolution list I made this year...
Super cute postcard from Kaila (aka rainbowholic) - Bought my first goodies from Lush (reviews soon!) -
omnom at Bagels and Beans - omnom Spelt crackers (with cottage cheese and apple spread) - my new pink shoes!
One of those resolutions was finally trying to wear heels and buy a pair. I got these in both pink and black! They're super comfy + easy to walk on 

My mum ready for our sweeties tasting!
My other resolution was to eat macarons! At first I was like 'I'll wait 'til I'll go to France again' but then we went to Deli France, which is kind of the same thing. I tried the pink one first (obviously), and I thought it was kind of mehh.. I didn't expect the filling to taste like it did at all!

But then I tried the green one and omg.. it was so delicious! It was pistachio <3 I think those creamy, nutty flavors are much tastier than the fruity ones. The brown one was chocolate, and I like chocolate, but it wasn't anything special. Just like the little cakes. They were just a sweet, buttery, dry kind of cake. But yeah, pistachio made me go all YUM.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried macaroons, but they do look awesome.
    I've never been able to wear heels much either. I trip a lot, and about the time I think I'm doing alright a stumble and look like a goofball.

    ReplyDelete