Thursday, February 7, 2013

Heart shaped anything paradise!

Valentine's Day is coming up which means heart shaped everything, everywhere! And I love everything heart shaped. On my clothing, accessories, toilet paper or on my blog? Yes please! I also have a great fascination for heart shaped cut-outs in clothing, and am forever daydreaming about owning a heart cut-out dress someday...
heart cut out sweater, Katy and her heart booty, heart cut out panties

heart cut out striped skater dress
There are tons of heart cut-out whatever tutorials online, so I might want to get on that someday soon! Would be perfect for summer! Also, don't forget to sign up for some free Valentine's Day love through the mail right here! I'll be sending out all cards for outside The Netherlands this weekend. 


1 comment: