Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Loves: Amazing Ladies and Kitties

Friday Loves... 

Vans x Hello Kitty Summer 2013 collection!
To me this is one of the most perfect collaborations ever. I'd love to get my hands on some apparel or that super cute tote bag! Since I think owning two pairs of Hello Kitty shoes in enough for now...

Gwen Stefani rocking this outfit
I think she's one of the very few women who can pull this look off...
This woman is amazing and so incredibly cute! “Don’t hang out with people who make you feel less than amazing.

Katy Perry: Part of Me Movie
And since we're talking about amazing women... I watched the Katy Perry movie yesterday and omg.. it's amazing. I don't now why I haven't watched it sooner. It never came to theaters here and I think at a certain point I had just forgotten about it. Go watch it for instant inspiration!

This quote
Because it's the truth.

The Art of Being Choco Moo – Interview & Live Painting in Tokyo

This video is so inspirational, too! I can really relate to her story, especially the part where she talks about how something 'opened up' for her when she visited the United States. And I adore her art.


And of course a gif of some kitties working out.
Because how else can you end a post with so much love?



No comments:

Post a Comment