Friday, August 23, 2013

Pastry pillows, gummy bears & strawberry caramels.

Some things making me happy right now...
My yummy new pillows! I had been eyeing these for a while and now they were on sale for 50% off! Score!
Receiving this gummy bear postcard + cute mail from my friend Alette!
My new pink and purple hair!
These smell absolutely amazing.. and they taste pretty good too lol
Cute pictures and shiny pink and purple gems 
'Organizing' my make-up in cute baskets. 
The right one is what I use often, the left what I use not so often. Organized enough to me.
Making art! It's been a while. I really needed a break from painting/drawing/illustrating, but I feel like the inspiration and motivation is coming back to me now. Just in time for school.

I don't really know what to do with myself today. Probably going to finish reading 'An Abundance of Katherines', get some cute snacks at the Asian grocery store and maybe get some fabric to make big bows! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment