Thursday, November 21, 2013

Current loves: Cute Cinnamon Cookies and Canada!!

Current loves...
Fresh dates  This  Fabulous Fashionistas  I love... Strawberries and Milkshake body butter
  getting compliments on my nails   fitting random clothes (but not buying anything) + taking selfies in the dressing room. Still kinda want that top... 
  This cute book by Emiri Hayashi I got for my baby niece 
Getting to see The Flatliners this Saturday!!  pink and purple christmas decorations in the department stores  wrapping presents
 getting my Visa for the USA!  finally trying out my egg shapers
Apple pie tea cute  (and delicious) cinnamon cookies 
Working on a mural while listening to cheesy christmas music 
 Aaaannnd... booking my ticket to Toronto! 
I am super excited to be leaving for Toronto on December 24th and spend some time with my boyfriend before going to Baltimore! It was kind of a spontaneous things, but I couldn't be more thrilled!! I better start stocking up on cute sweaters and scarves.. Before that I still have a massive load of school work to get done though... but it always helps when you have something to look forward to c:

I hope you are all doing well and staying warm 

No comments:

Post a Comment