Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Compulsive Documenter.


Some pictures I took last weekend...
Postcrossing postcards!
experimental broccoli/cheese/egg ball thingies.
Mini horse in a pumpkin spotted at an exhibition I went to. 
This horse belongs to the Japanese mythological God Chokaro, one of the Senin-immortals who lived as hermits in the mountains. He has a magic pumpkin which produces a horse when Chokaro blows in to it, which he uses for transport. Don't you just love japanese mythology?

An 'anonymous' card with my dream I sent to Cassey Ho from Blogilates
A random veggie stew (with cheeeeese) to go with my experimental balls. (hehe)
cutie pie horse on my bubble tea!
If only my life could solely consist of writing/sending mail, cooking and eating food, drinking Taro Bubble Tea and photographing all day every day. I'm like a... compulsive documenter. Always have been. I think a project I'll be working on this spring/summer is sorting out all my photographs I've taken over the past 2 years and put them together in a nice little (or well... probably not so little) album! 

1 comment:

  1. Pictures on your blog always make me happy. I love the little horse in the gourd! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete