|Tropical pizza goodness ♥|
- 1/4 cup of dry oats
- 1 TBS ground flax seed (if you dont have that, just use flower! It worked fine for me)
- 1 egg
What you need for the toppings:
- 4 TBS of tomato sauce of your choice (I used one with basil)
- some (fresh) pineapple chopped in small pieces
- some shredded chicken breast
- any kind of low-fat cheese or cottage cheese
- some dried italian herbs to taste!
♥ Mix everything for the crust together and spread it thinly over a tin pan or a pizza plate. Place it in the oven at 350F for about 20-15 min until firm.
♥ Once crust is firm, take it out and slather tomato sauce on it.
♥ Then top it with your pineapple, chicken breast and of course some of that delicious cheesy goodness!
♥ Put it back in the oven at 350F for about another 15 min until it's nice and hot!
♥ Cut and enjoy the entire thing! Yes, just eat that entire delicious pizza. Omnomnom!
Of course you can top the amazing healthy pizza Blogilates base with anything you want. I can't wait to try out lots of other delicious combos n.n