Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Current loves: lots of ♥♥!

Hi everyone! How has your Valentine's day been? Mine was everything I could've asked for :) I never got to spend it with someone special before, so I wanted to go 'all out' for once! It involved making a cake and valentine's day cards in secret, getting beautiful pink & purple flowers with starbursts and chocolate + deep dish pizza, chicken & watching the first Harry Potter movie. Omnomnom!
Other little things making me happy...
waffles with canadian maple syrup 
My new wallpaper 

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2! I think it was even better than the first one. 
Practising to paint with watercolours 

Zorro the cat sleeping with us every night (after some jealousy issues) 
& Rolo ice cream long morning cuddles MTV's The Challenge  endless Pinterest browsing

Hope you're having a great week so far c:

No comments:

Post a Comment