Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How getting ice cream is the reason why I'm not here.


(find sources here)
Forever in love with pink, pretty lips and nails, words of wisdom, cuddles, food themed accessories and art...

Ever since I started living in Canada with my boyfriend, I feel like I really started to live my life. My evenings and weekends aren't spend sulking around in my room anymore. These days we go out and meet up with friends, go to concerts, have a bbq, have spontaneous soccer games or go and get ice cream! It's an amazing change which also really helped me to challenge and (mostly) overcome my anxiety issues, but it's not as good for my blog! I guess right now I just put my energy in so many other things that there's hardly any left for the internets D: I guess it's a good thing that I'm not a huge online personality so I won't get hate mail about being absent lately. Hopefully I can get my camera fixed/get a new one veryvery soon, since taking pictures always inspired me for blogposts. My phone camera just doesn't do it for me for some reason.. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things sometime soon!

I hope everyone is doing great and is excited that the sun is finally coming out more!! Or if you are in Australia, that it's cooling down a little bit? Now get out and enjoy life and keep looking at all the beautiful things surrounding you n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment