Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Inspiration: crazy bat lady!

I'm growing a slight obsession with bats at the moment. I mean, I've always loved them, but I think they're one of my favorite animals right now. I mean LOOK AT THAT BABY BAT. Isn't it amazing? 

In the future I shall be a crazy bat lady, living in the house you see in the middle of the first collage. Halloween decorations will be out all year long and I'll be baking creepy cute treats while dyeing my hair crazy colors. Yes. That sounds about right.

Oh, and did I mention that it will be fall all year long? With maybe some snow every once a while. Snow made of whipped cream and cotton candy!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of picture credit. I saved these pictures over the past month and have no idea where they all came from :c Now I feel like a criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment