Monday, June 29, 2015

Pinspiration: tea, rainbow hair, food, pink and pin ups

Things that will always inspire me: tea, rainbow hair, food, pink and pin ups. Thank heavens for Pinterest where there's a huge never ending collection of eyecandy. I love browsing through my recent likes and pins for inspiration. And yes, most of them have something to do with the main inspirations I just mentioned! Anyway, here's a little collage of some pictures inspiring me right now...


Sources can be found here and here

The other day I was thinking how cool it would be to be able to change up the frames of your glasses without having to get a new pair. Then I came across the picture above. How awesome are those interchangeable cateye frames?? And see that doilie in the tea cup? It's actually made of sugar. So cute! I also have some serious hair envy thanks to those ladies, and would die to have an amazing pink tea pot and couch like that.

2 comments:

  1. I just had the thought today that pinterest is my new facebook in terms of wasting time but then I'm not sure it's completely time wasting because pinterest is always super inspiring :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @burntfeather haha yeah I feel the same way. It's so creatively stimulating that I don't see it as a waste of time either. It's like digital scrapbooking ^^

    ReplyDelete